Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Okay this week has been okay. Super kinda lade back since my companion went home today! Nuts! But we had a ton of food appointments which was sweet! haha. On saturday we had 4 in one day... 10am, 1pm, 4pm and 7 pm. That was a lot to handle but i did it happily. I also forgot to mention that i confirmed Cesar 3 weeks ago. I was so nervous and my Spanish was aweful. Super bad. But it was a sweet experience.
We have met some really cool people that we think will get baptized with time. The are legit and just after our first lesson have read, prayed, and watched the Jesus movie. Very cool to see people who are actually wanting to learn.
So this week has been so freakin hot! Like its rediculous. The Humitity is terrible. I feel like there is something in the air and it just feels icky... I feel like im wearing 3 layers: My shirt, my Gs, and sweat. So gross. Im like drentched when we get to appointments. It stinks.
But its been kinda weird having my comp go home. Actually sad. The ward loved him so much and they were just sad to see him leave. I think in total we had like maybe 9 food appointments this week. Awesome food. I got a new companion today. His name is Elder Webb. He seems really cool. Chill and laid back which is good. I think we will work well together. And another missionary in our apartment is training this missionary who is like 6'5" 300 pounds! Hes huge so its good be cool. Im excited.
But i thik thats all. It was a slow week cuz of all the times we ate but it was a lot of fun.
I love you all seriously. Cant wait to hear from you all soon! Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment