Wednesday, September 26, 2012

No Time

   Been super busy today so don't have much time to write. I gotta fly!
Anyways this has been a great week. We've had many things to do and a lot of opportunity's to teach. Unfortunately we haven't been able to contact Blanca. She works a ton so we are trying to hard and praying much to get her. One of our other investigators name is Iris. And after 3 nights of cancelling we finally got her to the VC with her less active boyfriend! It was a great lesson. Super powerful. Trying really hard to get them married and get her baptized and him reactivated.
   So i heard the best news I've heard yet! Once of the ladies from my first ward who was less active went through the temple on Thursday! My heart was full of so much joy. And then the Other family that we reactivated is going through the temple in December! It was so overwhelming for me. I couldn't be happier. I thanked the Lord for everything. It was a great experience to see that i am here for a reason.
   2 days ago i gave my first baptismal interview! One of the privileges of being a District Leader. It was awesome. For sure that is my favorite thing to do. He passed of course and he got baptized today! And he asked me to baptize him for some reason. haha. I accepted of course and was so grateful for the opportunity.
  The work is progressing!
Love you all so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment